Sunday, January 19, 2014

Polish Review: NailCandy by Vee

I have five gorgeous polishes from NailCandy by Vee up on the blog tonight. I would have six, but I didn’t like how one of the polishes came out on my camera, so I have to redo the swatches and pictures. I want them to come out completely correct and when pictures are just a hare off it drives me nuts!

So first off I have Vamp

SONY DSC

Vamp is a luscious red jelly polish full of square, diamond, hex, circle and bar glitters in red, black, silver and white.

SONY DSC

This polish goes on like a dream.

SONY DSC

And it truly is VERY vampy.

SONY DSC

This is two thin coats of Vamp with a topper of HK Girl.

Next up is Think Pink

SONY DSC

Think Pink is a light pink jelly polish with matte pink and white hex and holographic bar and micro circle glitter polish.

SONY DSC

I have to say I instantly fell in love with this polish. It strikes me as a great Breast Cancer awareness polish and I will definitely use it as one in the future.

SONY DSC

On the pointer finger I have two thin coats of Think Pink. On the rest I use it as a topper over OPI I Think in Pink. I didn’t realize that was the name of the polish I used lol.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Think Pink is a gorgeous little gem that doesn’t fail to stun.

Goddess is next:

SONY DSC

A glitter topper full of green, white and silver bar, hex and square glitters with little green moons interspersed, Goddess didn’t strike me as the prettiest polish in the world until I put it on my nails.

SONY DSC

Over white it just shines.

SONY DSC

And the little green moons, while they’re hard to get out, they’re so darned cute. I nearly squealed when I pulled one out.

SONY DSC

Next up is Pink Spark

SONY DSC

A gorgeous neon pink jelly with subtle holographic micro glitters.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

This is three thin coats of Pink Spark with a topper of HK Girl.

SONY DSC

I love how juicy and sheer this jelly is!

Lastly I have Neon Purple up for ya….

SONY DSC

Gah I love purple polishes any way I can get them, and Neon Purple is a creamy, shimmery purple crème with a bit of holo for an added dazzle.

SONY DSC

This baby glides on perfectly with every coat.

SONY DSC

At first when you put it on, it dries matte, which in itself is a great look; but when you add a high shine topcoat it just pops.

SONY DSC

I seriously love this polish!

SONY DSC

All in all, these polishes are awesome. They apply effortlessly and have terrific coverage.

You can find Vee’s NailCandies at her Storenvy page. At $4 a pop, these polishes are a steal!

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment