Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Nail Polish Review: A Girl Obsessed

Once upon a time my good friend Lacey of My Boyfriend Hates Makeup fame introduced me to this really groovy chick who wanted some graphic work done for her business Facebook page. This is how I met Samantha of A Girl Obsessed.

So in exchange for a couple custom made banners (and insert shameless plug here: if you’d like a custom banner of your own, just let me know!) I got my first AGO polish. And I couldn’t be happier.

SONY DSC

I chose Berries and Cream. Right now I am seriously enamored with white jelly polishes. I mean serisly.

SONY DSC

Unfortunately my macro shot does not do this justice. As you can tell it is extremely blurry. But I can’t retake… My battery died on my camera. Pfft. Anyways. Berries and Cream is, like I said, a creamy white polish with large hot pink glitters, deep fuchsia hex glitters, deep turquoise mini hexes and a ton of micro glitter. It is chock full of all my favorite colors lol

 

SONY DSC

Here it is at two coats, a coat of Gelous and a coat of Out the Door. Completely smooth. You can’t even feel the big dots. Which are super easy to fish out, btw.

SONY DSC

I seriously dig how white glitter polishes work. I can’t wear regular white polish, but when you add glitter to it. EHRMERGERD!

SONY DSC

Here’s a somewhat out of focus macro shot of Berries and Cream. It’s so freaking PRETTY I COULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!

At this time it doesn’t appear that Sam’s store is open while she’s changing shifts and getting things settled. But again, I’ll be sure to let everyone know when it does open up!

3 comments:

  1. :) Very pretty polish! Lol, I posted a review of AGO a couple hours ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I saw that when I signed on this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete