Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Polish Review: Ysadora Lacquers

OK. I suck. We know this. I established why in my prior post. I’ve been sitting on these pretties for quite awhile, which is inexcusable I know. So I’m very, truly sorry.

I’ve got two pretties from Ysadora Lacquers up for your viewing pleasure.

YasadoraLacquersCosmos2

YasadoraLacquersCosmos

Up first is Cosmos, which it looks to be out of commission in the shop, which is a pity. It’s a gorgeous sky blue holographic polish that shimmers so beautifully. The pictures above were taken with flash, the ones below are in regular natural lighting.

YasadoraLacquersCosmos4

YasadoraLacquersCosmos3

Either way you look at it, it’s beautiful. Opaque in three coats, dry time is great!

YasadoraLacquersHebe

Next up is Hebe; listed as “Hebe is the Greek goddess of youth. She is personified in this youthful pastel glitter nail polish. The soft white crelly base is accented by pastel pink, yellow, lavender, silver, green and blue hex and square glitters.” I really, honestly suck at getting crelly glitters to lay flat and look right. But this is a beautiful formula, so don’t let my messed up attempt fool you lol

yasadoralacquersHebe2

Opaque in two coats it is the perfect polish for Spring and is available in her shop right now!

You can find Hebe and some other pretties waiting for you in her Etsy shop. As they are priced at $8.50 for a full size bottle, they are more than affordable and the quality is perfect. Go check her out!

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment