Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Polish Review: Dream Designer Nail Kit

Today I have two beautiful polishes from Dream Designer Nail Kit, an awesome little indie shop that has all kinds of goodies waiting for you.
DSC_0281
First up I have Royal Flush, listed as a rich purple base with shiny silver shimmer, Royal Flush dries to a matte finish without topcoat.
DSC_0284
Isn’t it gorgeous? This polish truly is a stunner. The formula is flawless. It dries quickly and is very true to color. Two coats and you’ll reach complete opacity.
DSC_0315
This is two coats of Royal Flush with a topcoat (indoor with flash). The shine and sparkle in this polish is simply stunning.
DSC_0319
Here it is in direct sunlight and it’s even more gorgeous.
DSC_0323
*sigh* Sooooo pretty!
DSC_0286
Going Home Blues is my favorite of the two. Listed as a cobalt blue, this jelly doesn’t fail to impress.
DSC_0312
It dries to a semi-matte finish, which is actually how I prefer it. It truly plucks at my blue-loving heart strings. Again, the application was flawless. Two coats to opacity. You do have to be careful not to overload the brush and cause pooling on the nails, as those patches tend to take awhile to dry.
DSC_0314
It is soooo so so so beautiful. I love the finish and the formula! This will definitely go down in my books as one of my favorite blues!

You can find Going Home Blues and Royal Flush at DDNK’s storenvy shop. They run $8.99, which puts it in my mid-price range on my Indie Designer List. They are definitely worth it and I can’t wait to try out more of these beautiful polishes! Make sure you like them on Facebook as well and tell them The Good Witch sent ya!
Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment