Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Polish Review: Little Dirty Secrets

WARNING!!!

If you are offended by strong (foul) language, please do not read, just scroll on through and look at the pictures. If that even bothers you, read no further!

I happened upon this company on Etsy, looking for new Indie Designers to add to my list. I have to warn you… I have an incredibly dirty mind, and an even dirtier vocabulary. I love my colorful adjectives and dirty sense of humor. And if you don’t, and you’re offended… Sorry, not sorry. You’ve been warned, LOL.

Little Dirty Secrets, which you can find on Etsy, is actually a storefront located in California specializing in naughty bachlorette and gag gifts. They have a small collection of polishes in their Etsy storefront and today I have four of these beauties to share with you.

DSC_0958

First off, the packaging is super cute. I forgot to get a front shot of them, because I’m that good.

DSC_0960

L to R: Pussy Teaser, Cum On My Face, Sit On Yo Face and Whore Me ‘Round.

I. Love. These. Names. LOL!

DSC_0964

First up is Pussy Teaser, a beautiful deep pink crème. It goes on flawlessly, opaque in one coat.

DSC_0967

There’s just a hint of shimmer in there. This is shown one coat, no topcoat.

DSC_0970

Next up is Sit On Yo Face. A deep taupe shimmer polish. Opaque in one coat. This honestly isn’t my favorite. It’s pretty streaky, but still beautiful.

DSC_0974

It does sparkle like crazy though. Two coats, no topper.

DSC_0981

Whore Me Round has to be one of my favorites. This polish is STUNNING. It’s a deep red/burgundy color that looks almost black in low light.

DSC_0988

One coat, no topper. This is a beautifully opaque polish.

DSC_0004

Add a topper of Cum On My Face (hehehe) and you have a show stopper. I wore these polishes for my dad’s retirement party and seriously got sooooo many compliments. I was in mixed company (read: Old ladies and my dad) so I had to feign and say that I forgot the name of the polishes, LOL!

All in all, OMG these polishes are fabulous. Even the one that I think is not all that whoopy, is beautiful in it’s own way.

The polishes, which come in sets of six, are $18 per collection. Which really isn’t all that bad!

Go check out their Etsy shop and prowl around!

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment