Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fourth of July

Yeah yeah yeah, so it’s really late. I just got my net back Monday, so bare with me! It’s been a heck of a week, and unfortunately it’s just Wednesday. Make sure to check out my blog sale before you leave, I still have some AWESOME stuff at REALLY awesome prices.

Like I said before, or at least I think I’ve said it, I married into one of the best families ever. I have wonderful in-laws and one of the best extended families a girl could ever ask for. Most of my husbands step-family have welcomed me, and my son, into their fold with open arms. It’s like I have always been there, and I couldn’t be happier.

Not only that, but they have been in charge of Coffeyville, Kansas’ fireworks show since… Well I’m not sure how long. I know it’s been way longer than my hubs and I have been married. They’re known as the Cactus Hill gang and they put on year after year of awesome fireworks spectaculars.

There is nothing like sitting in the fallout zone of a fireworks show, feeling the reverberation of the salutes and mortar shells going off in your chest. It’s awe-inspiring and magnificently beautiful. Here’s just a taste of what I got to experience that night.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Hope you enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment