Wednesday, July 17, 2013

So….

So it’s been a loooong week. We had internet and phone installed Monday, found out that AT&T had screwed up and didn’t process our DirecTV order. So we have to wait til next Monday to get satellite put in, which we didn’t want in the first place anyways. Oh well. At least we can quit watching DVDs all the time!

I’ve got some awesome things in the works, including a tutorial and some polish reviews. Maybe even a couple of recipes. In the meantime, let me catch you up on the last week…

SONY DSC

I am very happy to say that my Black Beauty eggplant is doing fantastically. There are quite a few blooms on them. Now if they just get pollenated. *crosses fingers*

SONY DSC

I love how gorgeously delicate these are. They’re so dainty and pretty. I sure hope I actually get some eggplant out of these. I’ve never grown them, always bought them from either the store or farmers markets, so this will be a big treat if they do bloom. I doubt they’ll get very big because I bought them so late in the season. Had I bought them and planted them when I needed to I’d just now be harvesting good sized eggplants. But hey, even if I just get a tiny one or two I’ll be happy. Just enough to bread and fry up Open-mouthed smile.

SONY DSC

A few weeks ago we went out driving around on a particularly lovely evening. Down the road from my house sits this big, rambling brick abode. From what I understood it once was a home for wayward boys. I’m trying to find more information on it, and when I do, I’ll edit this post.

SONY DSC

So we happen to find ourselves on the Lake Road and stopped by to say hi to some corn. Its tassling out quite nicely.

SONY DSC

So prettiful, huh?

SONY DSC

Had a nice, sudden rainstorm yesterday and one of my crème eye shadows lost its lid and was left outside. This was the end result. I love this pic for some reason.

So you might have wondered why I stopped to take pictures of corn. Why corn? Well right now it’s the only thing that’s growing here lol

SONY DSC

This was one of the reasons………

SONY DSC

This was actually taken in my back garden.

SONY DSC

As was this one….

SONY DSC

And this one…. LOL I’ve had some fun with my Photoshop today, can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment