Monday, October 7, 2013

Polish Review: Clarity Paints

I had the pleasure of joining Clarity Paint’s blogger program, so I bring you her Fall Transitions collection!

SONY DSC

The first up is Stormy Weather (which I love just for the name!). It’s a black jelly with three types of holographic glitter.

SONY DSC

She mentioned that it would take at least four coats to swatch. I ended up putting five on and it was still somewhat see-through. Not too bad though. And the formula is fantastic. It’s fast drying and dries to a high shine with no bumpiness what-so-ever. Honestly, there’s like no need for topcoat at all with any of her polishes.

SONY DSC

Toffee Sparkle is next, a holographic coffee colored jelly.

SONY DSC

Not a big fan of browns, per say, but this is just gorgeous. And again, fast drying and dries to a high gloss shine. This is it shown at four coats. It’s very thin, but I think that insures that it goes on seamlessly.

SONY DSC

Misty Blue is a gorgeous holographic blue crelly polish.

SONY DSC

I absolutely adore this polish. Only drawback? She said it swatched at three coats. I had to put five on and it was still splotchy. But would I trade complete opacity for sheer gorgeousness? Nope. I think it’s perfect the way it is!

SONY DSC

Autumn Auburn. What can I say about this polish that would do it justice? Absolutely nothing at all. The designer describes it as a holographic auburn jelly. It looks more like a deep, deep burgundy on me. And it’s…. WOW.

SONY DSC

I mean…. Dang….

SONY DSC

I happen to really love this polish, can you tell?

SONY DSC

Last but not least, I had the privilege of showing you one that not a lot of the bloggers got to see Open-mouthed smile This little gem is Flakes of Gold, a flakie topcoat.

SONY DSC

Unfortunately, my color choice did nothing for this polish. Harumph. So I am going to be re-swatching this at a later date with a deeper color. It does shimmer beautifully though!

You can purchase her polishes at her Etsy store for $8.50, making it a very good deal for such gorgeous polishes. Trust me when I tell you that they’re worth it!

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment