Monday, October 7, 2013

Polish Review: Dessert Polish

Hi there! It’s been a week or so since my last post and I am incredibly sorry for that! A more personal post will be posted later this evening.

Tonight I have a lovely quartet of polishes from Dessert Polish, a relatively new polish designer to the Indie world.

SONY DSC

First up I have Sex on the Beach, a white crème with blue, purple, pink, yellow, red and orange micro bar glitter.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Sex on the Beach is a gorgeous self leveling white polish. The bar glitter, while very abundant isn’t obtrusive as I thought it would be. Two coats of Sex on the Beach and one thin coat of Seche and it laid down like a dream.

SONY DSC

Next up is my personal favorite, Blue Hawaiian. It’s a gorgeous shimmer polish with green, pink and white glitter of varying sizes and shapes.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

It does go on a little chunky, but if you have a light hand and a good thick topcoat it goes on like a dream.

SONY DSC

Margarita is lending it’s kick with a neon jelly base and blue, green, turquoise and white glitter of varying sizes and shapes.

SONY DSC

And I mean neon LOL

SONY DSC

This is like neon highlighter in your face neon green. It goes on like a dream as well!

SONY DSC

Last up is Mango Daquiri. Mango Daquiri is a shimmery yellow polish with fabulous pink and white glitter of varying shapes and sizes.

SONY DSC

I’ve stated before, I’m not a big fan of yellow polishes, but this beauty changes my mind a bit.

SONY DSC

Like Blue Hawaiian, you have to have a light hand when applying this, but once you get it down it is a very gorgeous, shimmery two coater.

You can purchase these, they’re in the Summer Inebriation Collection, for $6.00 at Dessert Polish’s Etsy Shop. And don’t forget to like her Facebook page as well and tell her The Good Witch sent you!

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment