Monday, October 7, 2013

Polish Review: Kawaii Lacquers Halloween Polishes

Have I ever told you how much I love Halloween? Have I ever told you how much I love Kawaii Lacquer? No? I haven’t? Well let me tell you now!

SONY DSC

This is Skull Candy, a fine holo shimmer and loaded with black, white and various shades of orange glitters. like hexes, circles, rectangles and even stars and there’s even some skulls hidden in there to lend it’s namesake.

SONY DSC

It’s like fall exploded in the bottle.

SONY DSC

The skulls are super easy to get out of the bottle and everything goes on seamlessly. You’ll want to make sure you put a good thick topper on it like Gelous or the skulls will stick out a bit.

SONY DSC

So flipping adorable.

SONY DSC

Next up I have the uber cute Sugar Skull, which just the name sends me into fits of ecstasy. I have a weird fascination with sugar skulls right now. It’s full of micro glitter in pink and white, then hexes and dots in dark pink, light pink and white. Black micro glitters are swimming around in there as well. And of course, there are some skulls in there as well!

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Now I will warn you…. These skulls made it their life’s effort to be difficult for me to grab with the brush. I fought and fought these little boogers and only ended up with skulls on my left hand.

As always, Jamie over at Kawaii Nail Lacquers has outdone herself. I know that Skull Candy, and another LE Halloween polish, Kickstart Frankenstien’s Heart- which I didn’t see when I purchased Skull Candy, damnit- are for sale up in her Etsy shop. For some reason I’m not seeing Sugar Skull, but maybe she just has to restock it Smile Don’t forget to show her some love on Facebook as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment