Friday, February 21, 2014

TMI Tag from LynBDesigns

Jenna over at LynBDesigns decided to do a TMI question thingie and I decided I’d do it too! So if you do one on your blog, make sure to tag me so I know!

QUESTIONS!

1: What are you wearing? – I’ve got a beat up white shirt on over a navy blue cami and one of my favorite pairs of blue jeans. Oh, and my pink fuzzy slippers!

2: Ever been in love? – Yes. More times than I can count. I have always worn my heart on my sleeve. And right now I’m in love, and very happily married to, my best friend, Mr. Witch.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? – Yes. And every one of them seemed to be worse than the others.

4: How tall are you? – 5’10”

5: How much do you weigh? – More than I should.

6: Any tattoos? – Nope. I’ve thought about it, but have never got the courage up to do it.

7: Any piercings? I’ve got three holes in both ears.

8: OTP? –Amy and Rory, Allie and Noah, Simba and Nala, Castle and Beckett

9: Favourite show? – Castle, Doctor Who, Frasier, Golden Girls, Nashville, Greys Anatomy.

10: Favourite bands? – The Beatles. I also love The Monkees, The Doors, The Kinks, Blondie, Smash Mouth, Blink182, Lit… TONS.

11: Something you miss? – My grandpa.

12: Favourite song?- Yesterday, The Beatles.

13: How old are you? - 32

14: Zodiac sign? - Cancer

15: Quality you look for in a partner? – Sense of Humor close to my own (or the ability to get my sense of humor), a big heart, the ability to listen.

16: Favourite Quote? – Let what happens, happen.

17: Favourite actor? – I have a ton, so I really don’t think I could list just one.

18: Favourite color? – Pink, navy blue, black and silver.

19: Loud music or soft? – Depends on the music. I love to listen to Korn blaring out the speakers and I love to listen to James Taylor softly playing.

20: Where do you go when you're sad? – I usually go outside and calm myself and center.

21: How long does it take you to shower? –Usually about 15 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? – Like… Five minutes maybe? lol

23: Ever been in a physical fight? – My sister and I used to have knock-down drag-out fights constantly lol.

24: Turn on?- A keen intellect and a killer sense of humor.

25: Turn off? – Spitting, scratching privates, just general douchebagginess.

26: The reason I joined YouTube/ started blogging? – I missed journaling like I did in high school and I wanted to share my love of polish with everyone else!

27: Fears? – Losing my family.

28: Last thing that made you cry? – Tummy ache this morning.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? – This morning, to my boy.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube/Blog Name? – The Good Witch of the Midwest comes from a variety of sources. Of course, the Midwest stems from the fact that I’ve lived in the Midwest my entire life. I’ve called Kansas and Missouri my home, and my heart will always belong here. The Good Witch part? Well, that partly comes from my love of all things Wizard of Oz, of course, and partly due to the fact that I have “dabbled” in Wicca since I was in high school.

31: Last book you read? – Hrm… Nikola Tesla: Imagination and The Man That Invented the 20th Century by Sean Patrick.

32: The book you're currently reading?- Dies the Fire by SM Sterling

33: Last show you watched? – Spongebob Squarepants unfortunately lol

34: Last person you talked to? – My niece Lauren.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? – She’s my sister and one of my best friends.

36: Favourite food? – I adore chicken and potatoes any way you cook them.

37: Place you want to visit?- England, Ireland and Germany.

38: Last place you were? – In my dining room listening to my heater lol Ever since it broke earlier this winter, I’ve been hyper vigilant with it.

39: Do you have a crush?- I have a lot of movie star crushes lol

40: Last time you kissed someone? – My hubby.  

41: Last time you were insulted? – My nephew told me my house was messy LOL

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? – Chocolate.

43: What instruments do you play?? – The nose harp.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?- My mothers ring and my wedding band.

45: Last sport you played? – Yahtzee?

46: Last song you sang? – Yesterday I was singing some Beatles songs to my nephew.

47: Favourite chat up line? -I don't have one...

48: Have you ever used it?-Since I don't have one, it's safe to say I've never used it. <~ Have a point there.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?- I hang out with my family every day and I wouldn’t change that for the world.

50: Who should answer these questions next?- Whoever wants to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment