Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Polish Review: Lacquer Queen Polish

Hey there everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week!

Today I have a new review for ya! Tammi from Lacquer Queen Polish sent me three gorgeous little pretties and I’m here to share them with you today!

SONY DSC

First up is You’re Violet, Violet! It’s a gorgeous jelly-based scattered holo in a wonderful shade of purple that I have like none of, so this was a real treat.

SONY DSC

Isn’t it gorgeous? It also has some flecks of little glitter in there as well. She also claims that it’s self-smoothing and it’s true!

SONY DSC

Soooo prettiful. The only problem I had with it is that it tends to get streaky a little, and stringy the longer you paint with it, but it was pretty minor. Dry time was next to nil once on the nail.

SONY DSC

Next up is Radioactive, a gorgeous teal blue linear holo polish. It is…. SPECTACULAR.

SONY DSC

This doesn’t even capture the prettiness a bit. The linear in this polish is totally strong and gorgeous. I kept flashing it in sunlight and just LOVING it.

SONY DSC

Please note, I wore this polish for four days! Small amount of wear, no chips or blemishes to name. I am seriously impressed with the formula of this polish. I put it on because it went really well with the shirt I wore to a job interview and decided not to take it off!

SONY DSC

And look at that holo! Surprised smile Soooooo pretty!

SONY DSC

You can see where my nail had grown out, but the polish was still perfect as the day I put it on. I usually have rotten luck with holo polishes. They usually only last a day or so at the max and start flaking and chipping like mad. Not this one!

SONY DSC

The last one is Earth Angel, a beautiful purple to blue scattered holo thermal. This polish has a special meaning to the creator as she donates $1.00 of every bottle sold out of the Angels Among Us collection to the American Diabetes Association.

SONY DSC

Isn’t it a beauty? The thermal in this polish is really strong. It started changing on the BRUSH before I put it on. Needless to say, I was impressed! And the staying power was astronomical!

SONY DSC

Here it is before I introduced the water to it. As you can tell, it’s already changing on the tips a little. And it’s not all that cold in my living room!

SONY DSC

Here is the gorgeous purple color it turns when it’s cold.

SONY DSC

And here it is when it’s hot. It’s a gorgeous soft periwinkle blue color.

All in all, all the polishes I received from Lacquer Queen were awesome! The formula is very smooth, fast drying and seamlessly gorgeous.

Ranging from $10.95 to $13.95, the price is a little bit on the high side, but with pretty much every polish containing spectraflair, it’s kind of a given. That crap is expensive and hard to come by these days. You can buy her polishes from her Etsy store. And make sure to like her Facebook page for an extra discount! I believe you get what you pay for and in this instance, you get a very superior product that will never fail to disappoint!

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment