Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Polish Review: LynBDesigns Gem Show Collection

I have the privilege to bring you a sneak peek of LynBDesigns newest Gem Show collection. Inspired by semi-precious stones and gemstones, these beauties will be released September 20th in her Etsy store.

SONY DSC

First up is the beautiful Padparadscha Sapphire. This gorgeous peachy crème is bedazzled with shimmery flecks and glitter.

SONY DSC

It goes on opaque in 2 coats and is a wonderful fall-like color.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Next up is Specular Hematite, a gorgeous shimmery, multi-faceted gunmetal grey. It’s opaque in two coats with limited streaking.

SONY DSC

The swatch picture does nothing for it’s gorgeousness.

SONY DSC

Unfortunately when I was swatching these, there was ABSOLUTELY no sunshine. Not even a titter. Gotta love Kansas. But honestly. I looked at it in the bottle and was like ehhh another grey crème. And then I put it on and I was pleasantly surprised. It really has an unassuming depth.

SONY DSC

Next up is my favorite of the collection- Alexandrite. This beauty was hard to capture and really show its glory. Alexandrite is a multi-faceted chrome-ish shimmer. It goes opaque in two coats, but I put three just because I could.

SONY DSC

You can kinda see the shimmer, but not quite.

SONY DSC

Here it is with a coppery hue to it. It shifts between copper, green and lavender.

SONY DSC

Due to the crappy weather, here Alexandrite is with a flash. It’s still gorgeous but it doesn’t nearly catch the glitter and shine in this polish. As soon as we get another pretty day I’m going to redo this sucker.

SONY DSC

Gah!!!! So shiny!!!

The other polishes in this collection are just as gorgeous as these three gems. I readily suggest you go check them out when they are released, as they all will be gorgeous for sure!

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment