Thursday, November 21, 2013

Polish Review: Honey Bunny Lacquer

Hey there, Witchie Poos! Thanksgiving is quickly approaching and with all the chaos around us, I figured a few pretty reviews would go a long way to sooth jangled nerves!

Tonight I have Honey Bunny Lacquer on the blog to review!

SONY DSC

First up I have Frogs, a gorgeous mix of green and blue matte, metallic and holographic glitters of various shapes and sizes. It’s a gorgeous glitter topper that the head honcho over at Honey Bunny Lacquer created to commemorate one of her favorite Alice in Chains songs.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

It is awesomely gorgeous topper over I imagine any color. I paired it with black, as that’s been my go-to undies for most of my swatching lately.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Next up is Rotten Apple, another AIC inspired glitter topper. It’s chock full of caramel, bronze and red matte and holographic glitters of all shapes and sizes.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

I love how it shimmers orange/copper when the light hits.

SONY DSC

Both of these polishes go on like a dream and smooth out like none other. I didn’t have to use a topcoat on either of these polishes, which is AWESOME. So her base is A++++!

She sells her polishes in her Etsy shop for $7 for a full size and $3 for a mini. She has some AWESOME combinations and I must say… Black Gives Way to Blue is STUNNING. You should go check her out!

Disclaimer

1 comment: