Thursday, November 21, 2013

Polish Review: Paint Shop Polish

Now… Something you don’t know is that I love Harry Potter. I’ve read all the books, seen the movies… I just got totally immersed in the whole Harry Potter dream world. And I’m ok with admitting that seeings that I’m 32. I don’t care lol.

Paint Shop Polish was gracious enough to send me some GORGEOUS (and I mean gorgeous) polishes to review from her Harry Potter themed collection. And ehrmergerd. LOVE.

SONY DSC

First up is Godric, named for Gryffindor’s namesake. It’s full of red and gold holographic glitters. It truly reminds me of their scarves.

SONY DSC

Isn’t it beautiful??

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Avada Kedavra is a luscious gold/green/blue shifting topcoat.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Unfortunately I could only get it to shift from gold to green, but it’s still beautiful. I love how it looks mysterious and beetle like.

SONY DSC

These were taken inside with flash.

SONY DSC

This was outside in the shade. LOVE it.

SONY DSC

This is it in the full sun. Unfortunately you loose a bit of the color in the sunlight. Or at least I couldn’t get it captured on my camera.

Both of these topcoats are suspended in a smooth as silk base. It takes literally NO time at all to dry and it’s crystal clear and shiny when it does. Honestly, no topcoat needed!

You can purchase these and other beauties (Including a Sons of Anarchy collection!!! Surprised smile) at her Etsy shop. Full size are $7.50 and minis are $4. Not too shabby, eh? Make sure to go show her some witchy love on her Facebook page! She’s SO close to 400 likes its ridiculous!!!

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment