Thursday, November 21, 2013

Polish Review: Two Gypsies Lacquer

I know I’ve said I’m in love with a polish more than once. Y’all are probably tired of hearing me say this. But every time I look down at my hands and gaze at this pretty baby coating my tips, I sigh and marvel how pretty it is.

SONY DSC

For my last review tonight, I have Two Gypsies Lacquer’s Lake Glass. It’s a gorgeous jade green polish with gold, teal, blue and copper glitters of various size and shapes.

SONY DSC

It is a beauty, even in the bottle and the end result is just as stunning.

SONY DSC

This is a very opaque polish. I reached this in five thin coats, and could have used another one. But it’s so worth it. The layering effect you get with this polish is out of this world. It really does remind me of a murky green glass.

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

*le sigh*

SONY DSC

This is a couple days after applying. Minimal if any tip wear. And what’s there even looks better.

SONY DSC

Soooo beautiful.

This polish is astronomically beautiful. And at $8 a pop for full size, it doesn’t break the pocketbook very badly either. You can see this and other gorgeous polishes like Blue Moon, Chilean Chocolate and Wicked at the Etsy shop. And make sure you go show them some love on their Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment