Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A Catch-Up with the Good Witch

Hello there, sweet Witchie-Poos! I’ve been kinda in and out in the blogging world for a bit. I hope to be catching back up and getting out of the funk that I’ve been in for awhile.

I’ve been super busy with everything that life has gotten a little crazy. But now I’m here to show you a little glimpse of what I’ve been up to!

DSC_0191

We’ve been taking more drives lately since gas prices have been down. Thank goodness! I was getting a little stir crazy!

DSC_0533

DSC_0558

DSC_0018

DSC_0635

These were taken out by the lake where we live. We’ve been granted some gorgeous sunsets as of late and I haven’t been taking advantage of them.

DSC_0727

Also got to do an alternative pinup session. It was awesome!!!

DSC_0908

Yup, those are the horns I made!

DSC_0942

DSC_0100

DSC_09332

And I also got to finish and post my first bridal pinup!

DSC_0074

DSC_0113

DSC_0197

DSC_0263

And I’ve got my Halloween decorations up for the most part. I do still have a few things to do, but they’re minor. But that’s or another post Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment