Sunday, March 2, 2014

Polish Review: LynBDesigns

I have yet another LynBDesigns review up for you.

I love Jenna’s polishes, and I try to take advantage of every sale she has when I have the money. She recently had one, so I had to jump at the chance and I wasn’t disappointed in the slightest.

DSC_0003

Jenna lists My Bespoke Psychopath as: “A bluey purple jelly base with all sorts of purple glitters, even purple metallic shreds.”

DSC_0005

It’s a stunner, even in the bottle!

DSC_0268

I used three coats to reach opacity and came out with a gorgeous jelly sandwich.

DSC_0266

I mean, what could be more perfect than that??!

DSC_0263

Well, hello, sweetie.

DSC_0006

Next up is Dalekanium, a black crème polish with tons of gold glitter. And let me tell you what, it’s hard as all get out to get it to photograph correctly.

DSC_0007

I could get it to photograph well in the bottle, but that’s quite a different story when trying to get it to translate on the nail.

DSC_0249

This is two coats of Dalekanium, when I really only needed one. This is a very pigmented polish, which I absolutely adore.

DSC_0257

As I said, it’s kind of hard to get the shimmer on camera, but I think I did a pretty good job of it.

DSC_0001

Last but not least, is Dianthus Redux, a recreation of one of Jenna’s very first polishes that was a gift with purchase during the sale I got in on. It is NOT a disappointment, that’s for sure.

DSC_0002

Dianthus Redux is a beautiful blend of all different shape and sized pink glitters swimming in a maroon jelly base.

DSC_0273

Opaque in two coats, this polish is simply stunning.

DSC_0274

I have yet to find a polish of Jenna’s that I don’t like. They’re all high quality polishes made with high quality materials. The fact that Jenna has a keen eye for color choices and design help a ton too.

You can buy Dalekanium and My Bespoke Psychopath at her Etsy store. She is considering adding Dianthus Redux back to the regular lineup, so make sure you like her Facebook page to get updates on it and any notice of the awesome sales she frequently has.

No comments:

Post a Comment