Monday, March 10, 2014

Polish Review: Yume Lacquer

I have three gorgeous polishes from Yume Lacquer up on the blog today!

DSC_0306

First up I have Photographic Evidence.

DSC_0308

Listed as a “medium concrete grey jelly with small yellow glitter”, this polish is a sleeper.

DSC_0425

I really must say I like this. I should have done three coats to reach complete opacity, but I only did two. I have to say I love the name too lol

DSC_0428

DSC_0310

Next up is Rainbow Heart.

DSC_0312

It is a gorgeous rosy pink shimmer with tons of pearlescent micro glitters.

DSC_0433

Relatively opaque in two coats, Rainbow Heart is a gorgeous springy color. It could have used another coat, but I thought it looked fabulous at two.

DSC_0435

I don’t know if it’s the massive amount of pretty glitter or what, but it is slightly textured, making this a topcoat thirsty polish. A good layer of Gelous or Glitter Food and a shiny topcoat is the perfect remedy for that.

DSC_0314

Lastly I have Dragon Grass. At first, looking at this polish I was a bit apprehensive. It doesn’t quite look like me, y’know that feeling?

DSC_0316

Listed as “a gold foil with jelly coverage with metallic pink hex, lavender hex, matte pink hex, and red hex glitter,” Dragon Grass is another sleeper.

DSC_0440

It goes on seamlessly, opaqueish in two coats, but three would be the best. I really like how this one translates onto the nail. I have to say this one grew on me.

DSC_04402

I love how shiny and multifaceted it is.

These polishes are awesome, the formula is flawless and the creativity behind them is awesome. The price range is midpriced, at $9.50 for full size polishes, they won’t break your bank and they’ll leave a lasting impression on you, for sure.

You can buy these and other beautiful polishes at Yume Lacquers’ Etsy page. Make sure you stop by her Facebook page and show her some love as well!

Disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment