Sunday, March 23, 2014

Polish Review: Sue Me Lacquers

I have yet another polish review for your Sunday afternoon viewing pleasure!

DSC_0069

The first beauty I have for you is Forever Alone. Listed as a “black polish with tons on holo glitters”, Forever Alone does not fail to impress.

DSC_0072

The holo may be scattered, but none the less, it’s there and it’s dazzling.

DSC_0171

Stunning without flash…

DSC_0176

Utterly gorgeous with flash.

DSC_0177

This polish is kinda thin, so you’ll have to do multiple coats to build up coverage or like me, you can wear it over black undies for a completely opaque look.

DSC_0074

This is Pink Affair, which to be completely truthful, I had no idea it was a thermal before I started putting it on.

DSC_0075

Listed as a “thermal that starts off as a deep purple when cold or when applied and turns into a stunning pink as soon as it starts to warm up or just dip it into warm or hot water,” Pink Affair is definitely a sleeper.

DSC_0149

It immediately starts shifting colors as soon as you start putting it on. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen a thermal like this! It goes on a dark maroon color and as it dries, it turns into this beautiful dark pink.

DSC_0152

DSC_0153

Cold water…

DSC_0154

DSC_0158

Warm water.. Ok, to be truthful, I had a really fun time taking these water pictures LOL

DSC_0159

GAH! So PRETTY!!!

DSC_0076

Lastly, I have Ruby Kisses, my favorite from the entire set she sent me. It’s my birthstone, so cut me some slack lol. Listed as a “ruby jelly that could also be used as a holographic tinted top coat,” my Ruby Kisses was quite a bit darker than the one she showed in her shop picture.

DSC_0077

It’s a deep maroon/burgundy color.

DSC_0184

It goes on completely opaque in two coats, which I didn’t figure a jelly would do.

DSC_0183

DSC_0186

Soooo flipping pretty with or without flash! The holo in this polish is astronomical!

You can find these, and other beautiful polishes on her Etsy and Storenvy pages. Her price is very affordable, her most expensive polishes only being $8 and her polishes are well worth the money, if not more! Also, make sure to show her some love on her Facebook page!

Disclaimer

1 comment: